Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Happy Holidays!


We are off to Albany, NY this morning for the holidays with my peeps, followed by a 5 day stop off in Indianapolis to see Greg's peeps. I wanted to wish everyone a great holiday (whichever you may celebrate). We return before New Year's so I will definatley be up for some weekend rides (get ready Joy!). Over the next week I will be seeking out local gyms and XC/snowshoe trails to substitute for my bike! Also we will see how many Christmas cookies and bottles of Vermont's own Long Trail Ale I consume ...

Murphy is happily vacationing in Palm Springs at Chris & Steve's house with his canine cousins Sydney and Sophie. We don't think Murphy will want to come back home with us after all the fun he will have out there!

This is the little guy I am most excited to see back at home... My 9 month old nephew, Noble:


1 comment:

Fuzzy said...

cute babyyy !!!

Hope u guys have a great holiday trip. Be safe and stay warm if possible ... best wishes to the both of u.