Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New England Jet Setting

We are finally back in California! Our trip was prolonged due to weather/airport issues on the east coast. We were supposed to return Sunday, but just got back a few hours ago. I will do a full update on the trip soon WITH PICTURES. It was a great trip and we visited many places and people. The racing was even more challenging than last year, but I also got to ride in some new locations during our vacation after racing in Vermont (New Hampshire and back home in upstate NY).

In other news... Happy 34th B-day to Greg this Thurs.

In other other news, Joy and I were apart for over a week and actually survived.

2 comments:

Joy Joy said...

AHAHAHA!! I laugh! i did twiddle my thumbs, just a bit though!!

Anonymous said...

well you need to come to colorado so you aren''t away from her again.

Come on :(