Sunday, July 15, 2007

Bike Pix - Finally!

Ok I am finally posting some pix of the new bike... Enjoy! Click on the pix for full resolution versions. I think I have finally got this bike dialed in after a solid 2 weeks of riding and tweaks! After a pro fitting and some switching around of the stem height this week, I think I am good to go. Also put on the Ergon grips that just make things so much more comfortable. Prob not saving any weight, but it's worth it!

We are off to the east coast in a few days for the National MTB Championships (including riding with niece Anna and nephew Jackson in the Shimano Kids's Race!), followed by some vacation time in New England. It's going to be great. We get to see my family, Greg's family, plus east coast friends. We will also make a pit-stop in Boston to see Jen & Drew and Alison & Brian (who literally started their cross country drive to move there yesterday)

I am almost packed, just need to Stan's up some proper east coast tires tomorrow night, then pack up the bike and a few other things. I have learned that starting to pack several days early really reduces the stress! Given that my XC race is Friday at 2PM I need to keep the stress level LOW this week if I can! My weekend in Vermont will be interesting; with Friday being the XC Championship, Saturday I will watch Joy, Matt and Karen (and do feed zone duty). Sunday at 5pm (they will have the whole venue packed up by then) is our Short Track National Championship.







1 comment:

mattfreemanrace@yahoo.com said...

That bike is rad! Where can I get one?