Saturday, October 15, 2005

New Bike!


Well I took the plunge and got a new road bike! 2005 Orbea Mitis Dama. I went for the women's specific design and I am very pleased. It's nice to have a bike that REALLY fits. PLUS it's pink and blue! What else could you want.

The new rig has carbon/alum mix, FSA carbon cranks, durace componentry, american classic wheelset. It's just over 17 lbs and I definately can't complain! I took the bike on it's first Sunset Loop the other night and man it rides nice!


3 comments:

Sharpie said...

Beautiful bike...but DAMN are those tires ugly! haha...Congrats on the new baby. It is super-pimped out, can't wait for you to pass me on that thing!
I have a pair of Kaliente's for it, then it will be PERFECT! Need any new name decals for her?

Cap'n Chris

Fuzzy said...

Sweet ride Christie !

Christie said...

yea i had a fitting done before I took it home. It feels SO much better than my LeMond did! This bike actually FITS me and I can get down in the drops!