Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What a Concept!

I have actually been riding quite a bit lately.. and it seems to make a difference. Who would have thought ;o). And..it's been fun and not stressful and doesn't feel like *work*. Like I said in my title.. What a Concept.

Had a blast racing CX this past weekend at Irvine Lake (with a decent result on Sunday..ahhh like the olden days). Best part was the post-race beers on Sunday (in a PINT GLASS... that I got to keep.. for $2!) 3 beers and no food later it was a good thing Matt was driving us home. I also had to make sure Dot rewarded herself for all of her hard work organizing and had a few beers too :o) Almost all of the peeps except for Joy and Cpop were around for at least some part of the weekend. Even Trevor was there!
You can check out my photography skillz from the weekend (my best pix from both days) at the SoCalCyclocross Photo Pool

In other news... in 2 days me and the Mister are off to:

Kauai


From what I hear, it's a nice place to go on holiday... I will have to be the judge of that... ;o) Maybe I will get a tan (or a burn?) Yes I seems I am probably one of the only people (other than Greg) who has never visitited any part of the Hawaiian Islands before.

1 comment:

Roosterweight Cimmarien said...

true story...

when i was in the 5th grade i went to hawaii for thanksgiving.

On thanksgiving day i visited lepers and got so seasick that i barfed on a complete stranger.

i would have paid actual money to spend the holiday anywhere else.

have fun tho.