Thursday, October 02, 2008

Guess my mind was made up for me....

Got this email from The Warrior's Society today:

The Vision Quest and Counting Coup Events sold out in record time!

We opened registration this morning (Monday) at 12:00 a.m. on Active.com.

The Vision Quest sold out in 10 1/2 hours and the Counting Coup sold out in 12 hours.

We do not plan on keeping a waiting list. Since we do not offer refunds to those that drop out before the event we do allow them to sell their spot to someone else.

We will be suggesting to them that if they can't participate in the event that they post their spot for sale on the SoCal Trailriders message board:

http://www.socaltrailriders.org/

We may open up registration for "The Traverse" and Toad Festival early and we suggest you sign up as soon as we release the dates that registration opens up.

We expect these events to sell out in record time too.


Too bad I completely forgot about the Reg date. Been too busy with work and not riding enough...

Guess that makes my decision for me. Wasn't sure if I would ride VQ in 09, but kind of wanted to register just for the a spot. Then decide later... :)

No comments: