Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Product Review

In the spriit of Joy's blogging style, I decided to do a product review.



Yesterday I stopped by my shop, Redlands Cyclery USA for a quick on-the-spot tuneup of my MTB and to pick up some more recovery drink mix. The bike was dialed in and it was time to make my drink mix selection. They were all out of Endurox R4 Tangy Orange (my usual the past 6 mos or so), so it was between Vanilla, Fruit Punch, or Chocolate. There were a couple other racer types in the shop nearby and one guy said Chocolate all the way. SO I took my chances and sure enough he was right. After wrapping up some brutal interval sets last night I tested out my new drink. It was EXCELLENT, tasted just like Ovaltine (or how about Roundtine for all of you Seinfeld fans).

So my review of Endurox R4 Chocolate results in a high rating!
Tomorrow afternoon, Joy, Matt and I kick off yet another travel adventure. Destination: Deer Valley, UT for NMBS #4.

1 comment:

Veeze Price said...

Good luck and keep it rubber side down in utah.